Today I will talk a little about learning to cook. It is common in many parts of the world that families with higher purchasing power have employees and children do not need to cook. But if a person decides to live in another city or country, and there are many possible reasons for doing so, he will usually have to learn. Or it will depend on the restaurants, and depending on where you live, the restaurant options can be frustrating. It never hurts to learn a new skill. I also believe that a person who can cook can better guide their cooks so that the food suits their tastes. It's smarter than firing the cook because he doesn't guess how you want the food.
For those who don't know anything about it, just get a cookbook or find a recipe on the internet, buy ingredients and utensils you don't have at home and follow the guidelines. Here on the site are some very easy recipes to make. There are others on my Instagram that I only posted there.
With time and experience you will learn how to modify the recipes according to your taste, and you will also learn to improvise with good results. In one of my first improvisations I was making a cake that had 3 flavours of ice cream, fruit and other ingredients. In the recipe one of the ice creams was pistachio and the local ice cream shop did not have it. I had never tasted pistachios. Since each ice cream was a colour, I took 3 flavours of different colours that harmonised with each other and with the other ingredients. I love ice cream, so knowing which flavours go together wasn't a problem. As the other ingredients were also known flavours and textures, the end result was good.
In addition to the recipes here on the site, other easy options to get started are some Italian pasta recipes (except pizza, which if you don't have a good pasta recipe, the filling alone doesn't make a good pizza) and many simple desserts, like some of the Brazilian cuisine. Some take time, but execution is very simple.
To find out which utensils you can't miss in your kitchen, read the text about it here on the site.
This text, like all others on this website, is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved to the author.
If you manage a company related to the topics covered on this website or provide related services, read the media kit to find out how to promote your products and services in our communication channels.
Nycka, the Nomad
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment here