Featured

🇬🇧 Cultural nomadism - a lifestyle

We can move from a place to another for various reasons. One of them is to know better other cultures, to become a global citizen. Other is ...

Saturday, 9 April 2022

🇬🇧 How not to depend on hair transition to have your hair with a natural texture

Let's talk about hair transition? My opinion on the topic may bother a lot of people due to their insecurities and attachments, but this is today's topic. And while it may be uncomfortable, I'm going to present a solution that no beauty salon would tell you about. Because it costs a lot less and you don't have to walk around with ugly hair for a single day. I suggest you read to the end.

I don't know if this is a fever in other countries as it is in Brazil, but as it is possible that it is an option in other places, I also publish the text in other languages.

I should note that in styling work my personal opinion is of no value. I am fully aware that people are different and I do not force anyone to make changes they are not comfortable with. But I use this site to present possibilities to people, especially to see less common options more naturally, to value the unique beauty of each person.

The transition that I am going to talk about today is that of naturally curly women who have straightened their hair in the past and now, in order to return to the natural texture, do more chemical procedures on their hair and spend a long time with it, half straight, half wavy, ugly as hell. Yes, it's ugly. If you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel beautiful with your hair in this state, your aesthetic sense is underdeveloped. I've never seen a single woman look beautiful during the hair transition process. Even considering celebrities.

My way to take care of hair is in the basics. If everyone took care of their hair by cutting regularly, cosmetics companies could invest in quality products for things that really matter, not to help people very attached to hair feed their insecurities.

Before talking about the solution, I must say that this attachment to long hair, even if it costs its health, has been learned, and can be unlearned. A good psychologist can be very useful to deconstruct this sexist idea from your head. But there is another way that I will also talk about below.

The quick, simple and cheap solution to have your hair with the natural texture without needing chemistry is to cut it very short or shave it. No salon will tell you this because for them the chemical procedure is more profitable.

The other way to stop thinking that you depend on long hair to be pretty or feminine is to look at how many gorgeous celebrities have or have had short or shaved hair. There are many beautiful celebrities with very short or shaved hair.  Some examples of beautiful women who often wear or have worn short or shaved hair at some point in their careers are Halle Berry; Anne Hathaway; Zoe Kravitz; Willow Smith; Cara Delevingne; Charlize Theron; Jada Pinkett Smith; Debora Falabella; Agyness Deyn; Linda Evangelista; Natalie Portman; Kristen Stewart; Michelle Williams; Lupita Nyong'o; Shailene Woodley; Alicia Keys; Milena Toscano; Tilda Swinton; Guilhermina Guinle; Audrey Tautou; Jana Knauer; Elliott Sailors; Ana Paula Arósio; Kate Moss; Madonna; Alessandra Amoroso; Angelina Jolie; Karen Gillan; Demi Moore; Nicole Kidman; Emma Watson; Winona Ryder; Victoria Beckham; Natalie Imbruglia; Martha Bateira; Ruby Rose; Kate Mara; Danai Gurira; Rooney Mara; Kate Hudson; Shannyn Sossamon; Miley Cyrus; Adut Akech; Megan Rapinoe and many others. Now you have tons of names to look up and get inspired by.

Does short hair take a long time to grow? Do not. Healthy, regularly cut hair grows very fast. Your anxiety about having long hair again can deceive you and make you think that it takes too long, but the reality is that short hair usually grows much faster than long hair because those with long hair usually run away from scissors.

If you want to look beautiful from head to toe, hire my individual styling service on the “Services available” page. I also take care of men.

If you run a company related to the topics covered on this site, read our media kit to promote your products and services with us. The media kit also tells you the topics we cover if you don't know.

This content is copyrighted. Reproduction in whole or in part of this text or any others on this site is prohibited, as is its translation into other languages ​​for publication on other sites. To publish our texts in other communication channels, specific authorisation from the author is required. Original texts written by me are also a possible option depending on the availability of the agenda. Make contact.



Nycka, the Nomad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Popular Posts: