Have you already thought that the existence of just one good hotel in a little-known destination may be enough not only for this hotel, but also for other local businesses that follow its profile to thrive and attract prosperity to the place? A single hotel can attract investors from the cultural, gastronomic and other sectors which complement and enrich what the hotel offers. And it doesn't have to be a huge resort full of inland attractions either. There are ways for hotels that already exist today to make a difference and attract tourists (and customers!).
I believe that virtually any place can be a tourist destination. Most cities can promote their culture, history, gastronomy, natural beauty or become a centre of business tourism, among other options. Since I started this site, this is something I believe in a lot. With the pandemic I started talking less about tourism, but I still think that this is a development point that many places overlook. And companies don't depend on government initiatives to make a place attractive. If they take the first step correctly they can convince the most skeptical rulers. If you want to be a happy owner of this fantastic hotel that is unique in your city or anywhere in the world, find out about my consulting service in marketing, innovation and branding on the "Services available" page.
This single hotel can generate demand that moves transportation companies and other types of businesses, increasing the value of your hotel when it already has a very favourable reputation. I defend excellence and differentiation and it is from this that we find the other ingredients for the success of your company. Having a great hotel is not enough. You must have adequate strategies.
Differentiation and appropriate strategies can also increase the average amount each customer spends at your hotel in a place where there are many competitors.
If you run a business related to the topics covered on this site, such as... hotels and restaurants... read the "Media Kit" page to promote your products and services with us to readers around the world. Governments interested in promoting tourism are also welcome.
This text, like all others on this site, is protected by copyright. Total or partial reproduction or translation is prohibited.
Nycka, the Nomad
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment here